NWA Classics Re-Brands as NWAOnDemand.com and Offers New Subscribers 1st Week Free
Launched less than a year ago – the National Wrestling Alliance continues a steady growth forward with its unique NWA Classics digital television network by adding new content on a regular basis – re-branding the project as “NWA On Demand” with a brand new website at NWAOnDemand.com – and offering first week free to new subscribers to the network.
“We have always planned to supplement the historic content with current NWA material – that’s what the fans have been asking for – and that’s why we have re-branded the project as ‘NWA On Demand”, stated NWA President Bruce Tharpe.
Offering new subscribers first week free gives people the opportunity to see for themselves how truly special and unique the content is – without any obligation. The new website is much more user-friendly and easier to navigate.
Some of the great matches online include:
– NWA Champion Harley Race in action in matches against Rick Martel – Jumbo Tsuruta – El Halcon – and Gino Hernandez
– AWA Champion Nick Bockwinkel defending against Brusier Brody – Dusty Rhodes – a young Ricky Morton
– Midnight Express vs. Rock n’ Roll Express! early Andre footage
– David Von Erich vs. the Spoiler! Dick Slater vs. Mongolian Stomper
– Extensive Gino and Tully matches
– Early Von Erich footage
– Ken Patera vs. Jose Lothario
– Superstar Billy Graham
– And much much more
NWAOnDemand.com has it all. Support the true preservation of wrestling history and see the greatest collection of vintage NWA matches in existence — at less than 30 cents a day. And now for the first time ever – you can see it all for the first week free.